Henceforth, Software shall refer to the rbMIT © MIT software package:
the contents of the rbMIT_Library and rbMIT_Aux.
This License governs use of all accompanying Software, and your download and/or use of the Software constitutes acceptance of this License.
You may use this Software for any non-commercial purpose, subject to the restrictions in this License. Some purposes which can be non-commercial are teaching and academic research.
You may not use or distribute this Software or any derivative works in any form for commercial purposes. Examples of commercial purposes would be licensing, leasing, or selling the Software, or distributing the Software for use with commercial products.
You may modify this Software and distribute the modified Software for non-commercial purposes; however, you may not grant rights to the Software or derivative works that are broader than those provided by this License. For example, you may not distribute modifications of the Software under terms that would permit commercial use.
In return, we require that you agree:
- not to remove any copyright or other notices from the Software;
- that if you distribute the Software in source or object form, you will include a verbatim copy of this License;
- that if you distribute derivative works of the Software in source code form you do so only under a license that includes all of the provisions of this License, and if you distribute derivative works of the Software solely in object form you do so only under a license that complies with this License;
- that if you have modified the Software or created derivative works, and distribute such modifications or derivative works, you will cause the modified files to carry prominent notices so that recipients know that they are not receiving the original Software;
- that the Software comes "as is'', with no warranties: this means no expressed, implied, or statutory warranty, including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or any warranty of title or non-infringement; you must pass this disclaimer on whenever you distribute the Software or derivative works;
- that neither MIT nor the authors will be liable for any damages related to the Software or this License, including direct, indirect, special, consequential, or incidental damages; you must pass this limitation of liability on whenever you distribute the Software or derivative works;
- that your rights under the License end automatically if you breach the License in any way;
- that MIT reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in this License.
The rbMIT Software and associated documentation for Coercive Affine Linear Elliptic (Part II) and "Coercive" Affine Linear Parabolic (Part IV) equations can be downloaded:
Current Release — 19 February 2009
Fixes and Workarounds for the rbMIT software release of 25 September 2007
- rbMIT Software 25 September 2007 ;
- Bugs & Workarounds and a list of known bugs and fixes (a pdf document).